Pet Boarding that Feels Just Like Home
The Retreat at Creekside is now open! Make your reservation by calling us at (330) 825-2363!
At The Retreat at Creekside, we strive to make your pet’s boarding experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We want them to look forward to their stay with us! Our facility offers boarding for dogs and cats, for either a short or longer stay. Learn more about our pet boarding below and don’t hesitate to call us with any questions at (330) 825-2363.
Reserve your pet's spot now!
We're expecting to book up fast during the summer and holidays. Call us today to make your pet's reservation!
Our Boarding Amenities
We want every pet to feel the same love and comfort they enjoy at home. That’s why our boarding facility is filled with creature comforts and caring, dedicated pet-lovers for staff! While we don't have a vet on site, the Creekside veterinarians are just a stone's throw away.
When staying with us, your pet will enjoy the following:
- Dog runs and kennels
- Cat condos
- Fresh water
- Healthy diet (or you can bring their food from home)
- All dogs are hand-walked daily
- Individual activities for cats indoors
- Special treats
- "Comfort Time" where your pet and a staff member spend some quality time together
- Medication administration (if needed)
Additionally, we'll soon have webcams in our luxury kennels that you can access to check on your pet!
Pet Boarding Requirements
For the safety of all our guests at The Retreat, we do have some boarding requirements your pet must meet before they can stay with us. These include:
- Up-to-date vaccinations
- DHPP, Rabies, Bordetella, Canine Flu for dogs
- FVRCP, Rabies for cats
- Current on parasite preventatives
- Negative fecal test in the past year